- Founder, executive director of FoodWorks Madison a non-profit social enterprise startup that created and runs a training program for kitchen jobs.
- Managing partner, Working Draft Beer Company a micro-brewery and taproom in Madison.
- Independent web/technology consultant, with small projects in Madison, and a large client in the steel industry.
- Founder, Digital Alchemy, a web-development company specializing in data-driven websites for small businesses.
- Founder and director of production at Coherent Light, a startup in New York City with a focus on audio/visual post-production work, video-graphics, and 3D animation.
- Startup team coach for the 2018 cohort of Social Good Accelerator.
- Mentor/advisor for Madison Startup Weekend.
- Chair, Slow Food Madison. Managed a rotating team of volunteers across several initiatives and events.
- Technical advisor for Eastside Friends of the Dharma.
- Leadership board, Slow Food NYC
- Leadership board of Chelsea CSA
- Treasurer, co-op board of 210 West 21st in NYC
Honors, Awards, Memberships
- Member of Horizon social-enterprise oriented co-working space.
- Member of Sector67 community hackerspace.
- Named to Madison Magazine’s M-List of influential people
- Speaker at “Pecha Kucha” on the theme “What keeps me up at night and gets me up in the morning.”
- 2012 & 2006
- USA delegate to Terra Madre and Slow Food International congress
- “Justified Anger”: An African American history course taught in Madison Wisconsin.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Wisconsin, Madison. Specialization in computer-mediated art and independent study
- Art History Study in Florence, Italy
Matt Feifarek +1 (608) 403 – 5432 email@example.com